Sunday, June 2, 2013

Joy Project - Notable Quotes Carson style

204) Spending one on one time with Lainey yesterday

205) Erik's family tree photo he drew at church this morning.  This cracks me up because he forgot Carson and had a super unique spelling for Byron (my dad).  Kay is my mom's name (although in WI she goes by Anita, the kids refer to her as grandma Kay). Kids are funny!


206) Carson's enthusiasm for life.  He approaches most of life with great excitement and exuberance.  I love it!

He was blowing down the towers prior to taking a video, still cute though

 At the pool he loves to jump in (baby #3 = fearless).  Tonight he was telling Victor emphatically, "No HANDS Daddy! I jump myself."  Meaning he didn't want to be caught.  Sorry buddy.  When you are two, you are going to be caught!

He loves to water the bushes and plants.  He also loves to squirt anyone who happens to be out side with him with the hose. Ha!  He loves our garden and has excitedly picked off many green tomatoes and strawberries.  Oh well.


He is funny!  Yesterday, we were all in the car and about park.  I pointed out a parking spot to Victor (just with a gesture).  Carson shouted all the way from the back row, " Park RIGHT THERE Daddy!" Hahaha!

Lainey (and all my kids) likes medicine.  She is a little mad that she doesn't get to take allergy medicine like Erik does and often will summon up a fake cough hoping to earn a dose of drugs.  I find this a little amusing and a little annoying (After 6 weeks) and have more more than once asked her to please "stop faking a cough".  Well, today Lainey coughed once in the van and Carson shouted out, "Lainey, YOU faking!"  Hahaha!

No comments: