Sunday, May 27, 2012

Random Thoughts

Nice Parent Moment:

Today when we picked up Lainey and Carson from the nursery the helper who is in the nursery almost every week said, "Your kids are the best!  If one is sad, the other always comes over to comfort them with a hug."  So sweet!  It's always nice to hear positive things about your kiddos.


Headache:

I've had an intense headache for 24 hours.  Super annoying.  My sweet husband let me sleep in until 8 AM this morning and take a 2 hour nap this afternoon.  I still have a headache but it's almost bedtime. Hopefully, it will be gone tomorrow!

Winner:

I won a $50 gift certificate from a blog giveaway to go towards anything at http://www.uprinting.com/

I have never won anything before!  Exciting!

Daron update:

He is stable but pretty miserable.  The expected crappy side effects have started to kick in... mucositis, tachycardia, fevers (likely due to neutropenia but requires strong antibiotics and a full work up), and fatigue.  I talked to him yesterday and he still seemed to be in good spirits!  Keep up the 12 for 21 campaign!  The next few weeks will be tough!!

Me and my sweet baby boy!

No comments: