Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy 40th Victor

I didn't forget Victor's big day this week, we have just been too busy to get to the blog!  40 years old.  Yikes!  I can vividly remember my parents turning 40 and now my husband is 40.  How did that happen??  When did I get old enough for it to be appropriate to be married to a 40 year old?!

I better move on or my poor husband (and readers) might take a offense to my blabbing!! :)

Poor Victor had to work 15 hours on his birthday this year.  I think the day was still a good one though because him mom and sister were here to help celebrate.  Somehow I didn't get any photos but Amy is going to send me some of their time here so I will add them later!

It was nice to see his family.  It had been a loooong time since we were able to spend time with Amy and she has made some big changes in her life this past year so it was nice to catch up with her!


As usual, I made Victor a key lime cheesecake with strawberry sauce! Yum!  It is a wonderful dessert, made only once a year.


Our friends and family helped us celebrate by sending him lots of cards - close to 30!  Thank you!  Checking the mailbox was fun for him this week!



Victor, you make 40 look good! 
 Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Austin & Terri said...

Happy Birthday Victor!