Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We are back!

From a great 11 day trip to WI/MN.  I have lots of photos to share but it is 11:09 pm 11:16 pm and I need to get to bed.  For now, I am going to leave you with this....

Not as exciting as pictures of the kids?  Maybe not for you, but I would have to say I am quite excited about the awesome veggies that have been growing in our garden.  So fun!  Thank you Leslie and Cullen for watering the garden while we were gone.

Also, if you have been reading So Long, Insecurity feel free to leave a comment over on Open Up and Read. We are planning on reading Castaway Kid by r.b. Mitchell during July so if that interests you, you may want to check your library for a copy. 

Vacation updates soon!

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Oh, I'd be very excited about those vegetables, too! Good work!