Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

I am looking forward to Christmas this year more than I normally do because Erik is so excited about it! We have been reading books to him about baby Jesus' birthday and letting him watch some veggie tales Christmas movies. Today, we started putting up Christmas lights outside. He was so excited about it he was jumping up and down. It is so cute!!

I am not exactly sure what else we will do but I did buy a countdown to Christmas bible story book. It has a small project for you to do everyday starting December 1st. He loves doing crafts so I think he will like that.

We are also going to try to go to a tree farm and cut down our own Christmas tree. I am excited about that! It is still November though so one more week before it is really sane to start thinking about Christmas.

Here is a cute photo of Erik helping Victor put the lights on the trees in the front of our house. Does anything strike you as odd?

2 comments:

Mike & Karly said...

no snow? short-sleeved shirts? same here in thailand... it's in the 80's! :)

Kristal said...

Super cute picture of your boys!