Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cute little Boy

Two cute things from today...

Tonight I was eating dinner with Erik. I said a quick prayer at the beginning of the meal. Erik must be listening and know that I always end the prayer with, "In your name we pray -- followed by Amen. I say this because tonight he said Amen at the exact same time I did. He then said and signed, "more" and reached out to hold my hand. I said another quick prayer and he again said, "amen" at the exact same time I did. He did it 3 times in a row -- until I told him prayer time was over. Pretty cute!

Although Erik is getting bigger by the day he still would prefer to be rocked to sleep. We don't oblige him of course but sometimes if he is really tired he will just curl up and go to sleep in your arms. Today I was reading him a book before nap time and about 30 seconds into the story I realized he was fast asleep. It is so nice to cuddle with him sometimes.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Awwwww! What a sweet little boy!

Elizabeth said...

it probably won't hurt anything to rock him once in a awhile...and it will do your heart good when he is too big to rock. :)
--liz