Monday, March 30, 2009

Calving Season Has Begun

So many of my friends I pregnant I can barely keep track! The first two babies of the season made their debut this weekend. Hannah was born on 3/27 and Abigail was born 3/29. Their moms are both part of our playgroup, delivered in the same hospital, and were three doors down from each other on the maternity ward. The rest of playgroup had a fun time visiting them this weekend!

This is just the beginning though. Eight more friends plus myself are expecting babies between now and the first week of October. Fun times!



(L to R): Jennifer with Hannah, Leslie, Heidi with Abbie, Ann (26 weeks), Karen (33 weeks)

Don't we have nice looking moms in our playgroup?

(L to R) Hannah 8 pounds, 20 inches; Abigail 7 lbs 10 ounces, 21 inches (only 6 hours old)

1 comment:

Kristal said...

"Calving Season"! You did grow up in Plymouth! I love it!