Saturday, March 15, 2014

Carson turns 3!

My sweet, fiesty Carson is three now! 


Carson is full of life!  He greets each day with a big smile and a lot of energy! He is very different than Erik and Lainey. They are much quieter and observant, fairly easy going.  Carson is more emotional, busy, loud. 

Carson's main emotion the first three years of his life has been happiness and joy!  Man do I hope he is able to hang on to that throughout his life.  He is just a fun little guy!  He is more anxious than Erik and Lainey.  He doesn't like things that are loud or crowded.  He is somewhat fearful of dogs, the dark, monsters, etc.  He has a very vivid imagination (hence the fears) and spends most of his days fighting off bad guys and "moogers."  (Whatever that is?!) 

Carson is a sweet big brother and a good helper.  He is usually more than happy to run and get something if I ask him to help (a diaper, wipes, his clothes). 

He is a little bit territorial of his things, more than the other two were.  He tells me, "I don't like Kyle/Erik/Lainey.  They are being mean!"  He really does like his siblings (a lot!) but he gets quite irritated if they take his stuff or bother him.  Ha! 

Carson has a great sense of humor!  He loves to make people smile.   Carson is still home full time.  I have a sitter come to the house when I work but no preschool or activities otherwise.  He is a wonderful little buddy!

Carson eats and sleeps well.  He strongly prefers meat over any other food choice.  He really dislikes bread, unless it is toasted.   He was very uninterested in potty training.  About 2 months ago, I made a deal with him that he would wear underwear when his box of diapers ran out.  He thought this was a good idea and we actually did it!  He potty trained very easily in less than a week.  Awesome!

Carson is one of the happiest people I've ever met!  I'm so glad I get to be his mom! 






No comments: