Monday, March 17, 2014

Baby's First Real Haircut!

Poor baby Kyle seems to have very, very fluffy stick up hair.  Even better than that, he has significantly more hair down the middle of his head (a mohawk).  It is (or was) long enough that  you'd think it might lay down nicely.  Well, instead of laying down, it curled over on itself.  Pictures really don't show it accurately.

Anyway, since he's not a girl and this poofy mess was just going to keep get longer, I decided to cut it almost all off!  He really looks like a different baby.  It most definitely makes him look more Chinese.

He went from this...


 To This...

 Well, not quite!



 Still getting used to my baby with a buzz cut!
I'm hoping it will grow back in a little more even and 
maybe eventually lay down nicely?  We'll see!
He can thank his Dad for his fine 'do! 

I sure do love my sweet little guy!











No comments: