Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Field Trip

Both Lainey and Erik had a field trip to the pumpkin farm.  Since it was Lainey's first field trip I thought I'd try and join them, if I could bring Kyle.  The teachers said that wasn't a problem. I wouldn't be counted as a chaperone but we could meet them there.  I thought about hiring a sitter for Carson but Victor said he could stay home.  Last minute, I decided it'd be more fun to leave both K and C with Victor so I was able to attend the field trip and just spend time with the big kids.   It was great!  Just having a a 4 and 6 year old is so much easier than having a 6,4,2, and 2 month old! :)

Here are a few photos from the day....

 Erik and Lainey were quite excited to see each other!
Cute!!



Lainey has a set of twins in her class (actually 2 sets) that 
we are friends with.  While the big kids were at the farm, the little boys 
played with Victor.  Carson and D are only a week apart, both a bit spirited. Ha! 




I decorated E and L's lunch bags today.
Erik noticed that I hadn't decorated my own.
When we left the house I found this.....


That's a heart, the cross, the earth, and a person (not sure who).
Cute little guy!!

No comments: