Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy 85th Birthday Grandma!

This weekend Carson and I spent 3 days in Kansas joining a large group of people who had driven and flown in to surprise my Grandma for her 85th birthday!  I always love being part of a surprise and had a great time!  We stayed at my Aunt Barbara's house (thank you!) and were able to spent time with Laurel, Dan, Melanie, Austin, Terri, Alex, Mom, Randal, Nancy, Grandma, and the Swans.  At the actual birthday party there were probably 10-15 more extended family and friends present.  It was quite a celebration. I am so happy that I was able to be there!



Grandma meeting Carson for the first time

Grandma celebrating 85th with Elizabeth her (almost) 89 year old sister!

The celebrators!

Baker family that came to celebrate
The girl cousins! Aliza-11, Melanie-21, Me-31, Carley-15

Grandma with Carson, her 4th great grandchild



Grandma and her 4 kids  Laurel - 53, Anita-59, Barbara-55, Randal-57
Now we will know who really reads this blog! :) 
It was a great weekend and fun surprise!

No comments: