Sunday, July 31, 2011

Do you have a family photo?

My mom asked me if she could get a copy of a picture of all five of us.  This made me realize that, not including a photo taken 6 days post-partum that will never be circulated!, we don't have any pictures of all five of us.  So, I figured I would have some one snap a picture of us on my phone while at church this morning.  They did but I already deleted those photos.  Not flattering.

Still wanting to get a picture I decided we would try to get a group shot using the timer on our camera after church.  This required me to poke and jab at Lainey on the car ride home so she didn't fall asleep.  Very conducive to cooperative photo taking. She actually did amazingly well! I can't say the same for her older brother though!

Testing out the timer

Attempt #1 - Off center and Carson is sleeping

Attempts #2-6 are blurry for some reason
 Attempt #7 failed as the camera battery died!
I charged it for about 1 minute just enough to take one or two photos.

Test shot - battery is working again

This one was close but if you zoom in you can tell my eyes are closed!

Of course the battery dies again, off to recharge for another 30 seconds.
Everyone is grumpy now but I am determined!
Erik is no longer interested in the "magic" camera!
Victor wasn't either apparently!
Look at the camera or else their will be no milk before naps!

Finally! 
I do realize only 3 people are looking at the camera but we are all awake, turned the right direction, have our eyes open, and are in focus so that's the best I can provide for the moment.  

That was fun!

4 comments:

Austin & Terri said...

Cute family :)

Deanna Cole said...

Hahaha! Too funny and been there! Also, did you know you have almost a quarter mil views on your blog? Am I reading that right?! You must have some secret scandal embedded in the text to get that much traffic!

AKB Williams said...

Very cute. Thanks, Ann! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

bahaha! maybe this is why my mom is obsessed with getting pictures of all 5 of us--it was so hard for so long! :) ==liz