Thursday, June 11, 2009

37 weeks

I am now officially full term -- yay! I have been feeling much better this week. Other, than physically being tired I am pretty much back to normal. The abdominal is completely gone. My blood pressure was back to normal too -- 115/70 this morning. Nothing really new to report. No weight gain this week. Baby is measuring 34 cm -- small but the doctor thinks it is due to an absence of maternal abdominal fat. I like his suggestion. He did check her fluid levels last week and they were stable so we will just see how I measure next week. Minor progress regarding dilation -- this week he said I am a loose 1cm -- almost 2 cm's dilated. Some progress is better than none. I really think that baby is happy in there though so I would be surprised if anything happens this week. The doctor predicts she will be about 7 pounds at birth.

I was able to reschedule a maternity photo shoot for next Wednesday (the 17th) so she needs to stay put until then (although I won't be disappointed if she doesn't). In order to maximize Victor's time off after the baby is born we really need her here next Thursday the 18th. My doctor is out of town the 19th - 22nd so I don't want her to come then. Now if only I could do something to influence the date of her delivery. It is hard for me not to be in control! :)

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Where's the mirrored belly shot? Come on!!!