Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Notable Quotes -- Sweet Erik

Erik is a really kind, gentle boy.  Here are a few things he has said the past couple of days...

1-- While I was getting the kids dressed in the morning.  Lainey was wearing a dress for the day... "Mommy, Lainey is my favorite princess.  I love her."

2--  I was joking around with Erik this afternoon about his name...  Fred, Frank, Charles, Ralph, Victor? All were met with lots of giggling until I mentioned Victor.  He stopped and very seriously said.  "I like Victor mommy.  I really love it when he gives me hugs."

3-- I had just gotten back from the gym.   When Erik noticed I was home he looked up and said, "Mommy, I'll always love you."


We love you too sweet boy!  I hope you never lose the tender side of you.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Awww. Those are some of the sweetest things in life, memories of your little ones saying such sweet things.