Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fit 'Friday'

Well I am done with p90x-- did the 'last' video today. Overall, I thought it was a good program. I think I have gotten to a point in life where I need to do more than just cardio if I want to maintain the shape/weight I prefer. The biggest change I noticed is in my shoulder and arm strength. I can do lots of real push ups now and even have done a pull-up or two without the assistance of a chair. I think overall I am a little more toned now but nothing earth shattering.

I am going to try to keep incorporating 3 videos a week into my workouts as a way to keep weights/sit-ups a part of my normal routine. Hopefully, I will continue to slowly gain more muscle strength.

Here are the before and after stats....

Arms at bicep peak:
Day 1: 10.75 inches
Day 90: 11 inch

Waist:
Day 1: 28.5 inches
Day 90: 27.5-28 inches

Hips:
Day 1: 36 inches
Day 90: 34 inches

Thigh:
Day 1: 19 3/4 inches
Day 90: 19 1/8 inches

Weight:
Day 1: 139.5
Day 90: 137-138

No comments: