Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Regaining Strength

As I said in the post below our house has been a sick one this week. Well, Erik seems back to full strength. To prove this he got down on the floor and did push-ups with Victor. His form could use some improvement but he sure gets points for being cute!!!!




Erik loves to mimic what we do. Therefore, he is getting really good at picking up signs. He now signs eat, more, please, all done, milk, duck, baby. That is all we have tried to teach him -- I need to learn more signs because he picks them up as soon as I teach it to him.

He is also really affectionate now. He loves to kiss us, his friends, animals in books, etc. It is really cute -- he makes a loud smacking sound with his lips. He is such a fun little boy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Erik,

I am happy to hear you feel better!

Grnadma

Kristal said...

I'm impressed with his signing. That's great!