Saturday, October 25, 2014

End of an era!

Kyle stopped nursing about 2 weeks ago which officially ends my pregnant/nursing parenting phase.  I've loved this phase immensely.  I've known since I was a tiny girl that I wanted to be a mom and it's definitely met my expectations.  I am thankful to have had the opportunity to bring four new little lives into this world.  I'm such a lucky girl! 

It's so weird to think that such a long awaited/anticipated phase of life is done.  I thought I'd be sad about it, but I'm not.  I thankful to been given the gift of parenthood and eager to see what the "school days" phase brings. 

I'm thankful that my body has been healthy enough to grow and feed four babies.  I am quite happy to get my body back to myself though - after almost 8 solid years of pregnancy and nursing!

Nothing else to add, just wanted to mark the end of this era with a quick note.




No comments: