Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Notable Moments: Convo with Carson

Me: Carson, please get Kyle a kleenex.
Carson: Green eggs and ham?
Me: No Carson, a Kleenex,
Carson: Green eggs and ham? (Asked with a pot on his head.)
Me: No Carson. A kleenex, or a paper towel.
Carson: (Walks a few steps) A snack cup, MOmmy?
Me: Carson, please. Go get Kyle a paper towel.
He walks into the pantry and brings out some crackers.
Carson: This mommy?
(I work very hard not to roll my eyes.)
Me: No Carson, a paper towel.
Carson: I don't know where they are Mommy!
Me: Fine, then just grab some toilet paper please.

(I swear my kids are pretty smart although moments like this make me wonder. Moments like this also make me happy I work 2 days a week.)

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I just read this a second time and it still makes me laugh. "Green eggs and ham?"