Thursday, February 13, 2014

Notable Moments: Kyle

Last night Kyle woke up around 9:30.  I hadn't anticipated he'd be up so early and had pumped just before he woke up.  I went up to nurse him anyway but asked Victor to bring a bottle up too.  After I fed him I handed him over to Victor.  As I headed out of his room I noticed that Kyle was watching me leave.  As soon as I opened the door my sweet baby burst into tears.  He hates being left alone for even a second but that was the first time he'd shown a specific preference for his momma.  After spending a long day at work and barely seeing him it made me smile.  Of course, my sweet baby got what he wanted and I went back and rocked him to sleep.  The baby of the family might just need to be a momma's boy.  Poor Victor just shook his head!




No comments: