Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grumpy Old Man

I was at the gym this morning walking uphill fast on the treadmill. A 70 year old man got on the treadmill next to me (even though there were about 30 empty ones to chose from). About 2 minutes later he looks over at me and says angrily, " You better not fall of of that thing and bump me or you will be working for free the rest of your life."

I looked back and said, " Haven't fallen off yet but if I do I already work for free so you are out of luck."

Don't mess with pregnant women! Especially ones like me who are feisty and aren't afraid to bite back.

I had lots of other less appropriate comebacks but refrained -- I do have a big hole in my tongue now.

Have a good day!

2 comments:

Mike and Karly said...

haha, you would... but i would too (pregnant or not). oops. ;)

Kristal said...

That's GREAT! I love it!