Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lovely Visitors

We've had lots of visitors this fall.   Feifei came for a few days in late October.  My mom and Dad came for close to a week over Thanksgiving.  And Colin visited for 4 days last week!! 

We had a big gathering here for Thanksgiving which was fun.  Mom, Dad, Chris, Joanna, and Anna Capp, plus my new neighbors from Australia.  The weather was beautiful so the kids just ran around the house and neighborhood all day and played.  I really enjoyed the day.

Feifei, Mom, and Colin all watched the kiddos while I worked which was great!  Dad helped me with lots of projects around the house - very helpful.

Colin was a good sport - we had a very busy weekend when he was here.  So in addition to watching the kids Friday while I worked, he also took Erik and Carson to a library program, shopping for indoor soccer shoes, out to lunch, to a "wood chopping event" (he found this on his own), and then met me at a soccer game.  (I had the other two at a different out of town soccer game.) 

I've enjoyed the visitors and am thankful for all the support.


No comments: