Sunday, October 25, 2015

Aunt Feifei

My sister (in-law) Feifei came from Atlanta to visit us last weekend.  I'm so thankful that Feifei has chosen to stay close to our family after Daron's death.   It was so nice to have her here.  My kids sure do love their aunt.  I really didn't take many photos, but wanted to mark the occasion on the blog!

Feifei's friend Lindsay lives in DC.  We don't see her much because her previous job required almost constant travel, plus she doesn't own a car, so having her get do to our area is tricky.  But she spent one night with us while Feifei was here and even put all four kids to bed while Feifei and I went out for a drink!

Feifei watched all four kids Friday while I worked.  She said she didn't mind if I worked and would love to watch the kids.  I didn't realize that she'd have all four (they were off of school for a teacher work day) until just a week or so before she came.  Oops!  They all had a fun day and she even made me dinner that night!

Saturday Feifei went to pick up Lindsay.  Erik had soccer and Lainey had gymnastics.  Then we headed to a pumpkin farm which was chilly but fun.   Saturday evening Feifei and I went out for a couple of hours while Lindsay tackled the foursome!

Sunday morning Feifei and Lindsay carved pumpkins with the kids, while I baked muffins.  Then they headed back to DC for one more night.  I am so thankful for their visit!




No comments: