Monday, August 25, 2014

Grandparent Camp

A couple weeks ago, I flew to Milwaukee with Erik and Lainey.  I was attending a GI conference in Chicago.  My parents kept Lainey and Erik from Thursday - Monday while I was at the meeting.  They had a great time - fishing, golfing, baking, swimming, storybook gardens, Lake Michigan, playdough, etc.  I think my parents had a great time too.


I have no photos of this aside from the ride home from the airport....



Excuse the improperly place car seat straps!
I think this is evidence they had a good time.

My meeting was fine, I learned a few new things, but primarily felt like what I am currently doing is correct.  Good to know!  My friend Nicki came down to Chicago for one night!  It was very nice of her and we had a great time!

Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the kiddos.


No comments: