Saturday, December 21, 2013

Lainey Reading

Lainey's really figured out how to read recently.  She is quite excited and proud of herself.  She really, really, really wants to know how to read fluently.  I am certain she will likely be a kid with her nose stuck in a book all the time.  In the video below we are at the library.  She had read through the book once before with almost no help from me.   She memorizes words really quickly once she sees them and remembers them.  She still needs help with sounding unfamiliar words out. 


I can't upload this video anywhere but facebook for some reason.
Hopefully the above link works for you.



and some random photos from the week....

 Mr. Carson
He has a mild cold and is quite hoarse which is pretty funny to listen too.
Poor guy! 
 Not the best "selfie" but pictures of me are few and far between so I'm posting it anyway.
 I took Erik to see a Christmas light display (Lainey turned me down!).
He has a jacket on but it's been unseasonably warm this week (75 degrees tomorrow!).

Carson helping with the dishes (he fell off this bench about 30 seconds later).
Poor guy!

No comments: